Found 1 Factsheets

Showing results for:

FS10 Paying for permanent residential care

This factsheet provides information on the financial help that may be available from the local authority for older people (aged 60 and over) needing care in a care home.
Source: Age UK
Per page
1 results

Related Information

Subject Definitions

A health and social care assessment with the social services department of your local council is often the first step towards getting the help and support you need. The assessment is also known as an 'assessment of need'.